In this article, I’ll be sharing how to make hair oil at home, for stimulating Hair growth.
Avocado oil, with its intense green color, is a result of pressing the fruit, not the seed. Also, it is loaded with vitamins and minerals, has a high content of essential fatty acids, and is powerfully hydrating.
The essential oils of invigorating rosemary and basil add to this hair growth stimulating conditioning treatment.
How to make Hair oil for Stimulating Hair growth
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops of basil essential oil
1. Mix the avocado oil and essential oils and transfer them to a bottle.
2. Heat the oils by putting the bottle in a saucepan with hot water.
3. Massage the scalp with this oil practicing firm circular movements with the fingertips.
4. Let the mixture work for 30 minutes and then wash it off with your regular shampoo.
5. Apply the shampoo before wetting your hair and it will be easier to remove the treatment.
You can use this natural conditioner for 6 months after making it at home.
As a bonus, in the video below, we have shown and discussed two natural ways to get rid of hair lice using Aloe Vera, Honey or/and Coconut Oil.