How to unclog toilet when nothing works? One of the most unpleasant and tedious things that can happen to us at home is that the toilet clogs, a fact that can be frequent in homes with old pipes.
Surely you have tried unclogging liquids and other solutions that have not worked for you and you still cannot use the toilet. That is why at MyhealthMyskin we want to explain a very simple trick that you can do at no cost and that works in most paper jams.
Keep reading this article and you will discover: How to unclog a toilet with a mop when nothing works.
You may also be interested in: How to unclog a very clogged toilet
How To Unclog Toilet When Nothing Works
Steps to follow:
1. First of all, you can try using some unblocking liquid that you will find in supermarkets, hardware stores, DIY centers, etc. indicated to undo minor blockages. The effectiveness of these products is not a guarantee for unclogging the toilet and, in addition, some are very corrosive and can even damage the pipes.
2. Also, it should be noted that this is a method that may not be effective if the toilet is very clogged or there is some other problem in the pipes. This toilet unclogging solution will work for paper balls that build up and clog pipes and similar small clogs.
3. In this way, at MyhealthMyskin we want to explain to you how to unclog a WC with a mop, a tool that we all have at home. We recommend that you opt for an old mop that you are not going to use anymore or you can also cover it with a plastic bag to keep it clean.
4. All you have to do is insert the mop into the toilet hole and move it vertically, from top to bottom. In this way, you will make the vacuum and the jam of paper, excrement and other dirt will go down the drain.
5. You may have to repeat the operation several times, but you will see how the toilet will begin to swallow the stagnant water. Pull the cistern or press the flush button to check that the clogged toilet is no longer clogged and is performing its function correctly.
6. This method of unclogging the toilet is used by many plumbers, who will charge you to do it; so you can do it yourself without costing you anything. In the event that this trick is not the solution, you will have no choice but to call a specialist because the problem will be greater.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to unclog toilet when nothing works, we recommend you visit our Home maintenance and safety category.
Apart From These Steps Mentioned Above On How To Unclog Toilet When Nothing Works, Do You Know Any Other Method To Remove Toilet Clogs? Comment Below!