About 50% of women are involved in vaginal laxity. Over time, some women can then feel a loosening of their vagina. Assigning their sex life but also itself, they needed a suitable treatment to find a normal life and their psychological well-being.
This is a delicate problem, which is still difficult to talk about women who suffer from it. Today, medicine and cosmetic surgery can allow women suffering from vaginal laxity to find a normal sex life and regain their sensitivity.
Vaginal laxity: What is it?
The vagina has internal support made of collagen fibers. This then allow to give some firmness to the vaginal tissue. However, with the time and drop in collagen production, this fabric ended up being distended and collapsing is what is called vaginal laxity.
Thus, this phenomenon gives the impression that the opening of the vagina is released. Women suffering from the laxity of the vagina then feel the feeling of having a vagina too wide, not tightened enough. This problem results in a loss of sensitivity in sex but also a decrease in pleasure in women.
However, despite the repercussions that vaginal laxity can have on women, very little dare, still today, talking with their doctor for a number of reasons:
- They often feel embarrassed;
- They do not know how to talk about their intimate problem;
- They think the doctor will not take them seriously;
- The doctor is too old or too young and they think he will not understand.
Vaginal Laxity: Symptoms
As usual, we always leave a bonus at the end of our posts, but in this, it’s more than a bonus. Read till the end to find out.
The Symptoms of vaginal laxity include:
- thoduced sensation during intercourse
- Difficulty achieving orgasm
- Urinary incontinence
- Painful intercourse
- Dryness or lack of lubrication
Vaginal laxity: what causes?
Vaginal laxity can have several causes:
Aging: with a decrease in collagen production by the skin, the vagina ended up with loses its firmness and relax. Just like the skin of the face, the vaginal orifice finished by relaxing.
After a childbirth: when a woman gives naturally, the vaginal orifice undergoes an excessive stretching that, ultimately, damage the collagen fibers at the vagina level. Thus, after childbirth, it is not uncommon to see vaginal laxity.
During menopause: a significant hormonal variation can lead to vaginal laxity. Indeed, with the significant decline in estrogen in the body during menopause, vaginal tissues end up losing elasticity and firmness.
Vaginal laxity: Best Safe Ways to Tighten Your Vagina
Today, there are 3 main ways which makes it is possible to tighten the vulvo-vaginal sphere (medicine, vaginal tightening exercises and cosmetic surgery), without putting your vaginal health at risk.
Note: that not every solution works for everyone, that is why you should consult your gynecologist first before trying any of these treatments
Thus, the different possible interventions allow the woman to find some sensitivity during sex but also to end with irritation and other genes.
Whether through laser or radio frequency treatment, exercises, vaginal lax can be treated effectively. Women who used this type of treatment were able to find their vaginal sensibility but also found a decrease in irritation and urinary tract infections.
1. Vaginoplasty: Vagina Shrink Surgery
The purpose of vaginoplasty is to shrink a distended vagina under the effect of deliveries and time. The goal is a restoration of a better quality of sex. This is an intimate surgery intervention that gives excellent results.
What’s Vaginoplasty surgery and what is it objective
Vaginoplasty is a surgical technique that aims to shrink the diameter of the distended vagina, in order to improve the quality of sexual life.
Patients for vaginoplasty
The patients have at least one of the following signs:
- Related vagina sensation, with impression of “empty” during sexual intercourse,
- Abnormal opening of the vagina with gap printing,
- Vagina abnormally released with vulva too open or elongated, and possible externalization of mucosa;
- Episiotomy failure with unsightly scar,
- Insufficient contraction of the muscles of the anus,
- Desire for more fulfilling sexuality by increasing vaginal penis contact, during sexual intercourse,
- Desire to improve pleasure in a patient who already has a pleasure that satisfies her, but who wants more.
Vaginoplasty surgery techniques
- It is based on several techniques, according to the findings of the clinical examination of the surgeon.
- Vaginoplasty by grease reinjection or vagina lipofilling
- This technique is indicated in case of slightly distended vagina. It will have no effectiveness if the perineum muscles are released. It is therefore a technique that is used in rare cases or in addition to a muscular tightening surgery of the vagina, in particular to increase the bulge of the anterior wall of the vagina (point of point G).
- The principle of intervention is to inject the fat of the patient into the vaginal wall, respecting the principles of purification of the fat of the classic Lipofilling technique.
- The lipofilling of the vagina allows:
- Shrink the diameter of the vagina.
- It is possible at the same time to achieve an increase of point G
- Improvement of the quality of the vaginal mucosa
Complete Vaginoplasty: Colpo-perineraphy
This is the only method of effective vaginoplasty in the real loosenings of the vagina, especially after pregnancy or with aging.
The treatment is based on two stages that must always be achieved for a satisfactory result. The scar is invisible hidden on the interior of the vagina.
1st stage of Vaginoplasty: perineography
The perineum is the anatomical part between the vagina and the anus also called “pelvic floor”. It plays a vital role in maintaining the vagina in the vagina, but also the bladder and anus. The relaxation of the lifetime muscles can lead to different degrees a looseness of the vagina, and in more severe forms a urinary incontinence in particular.
The perineograph is the tightening of the pillars of the pelvic floor raising muscles whose main is the muscle lifting the anus, by several solid sutures. These muscles provide support from the entire basin. By suturing edge on board, this creates an immediate reduction in the diameter of the vagina. This is an essential step of vaginoplasty.
The muscular tightening then highlights the excess mucosa of the vagina, which will be removed during the same intervention: it is colborographic.
2nd stage of Vaginoplasty: Coloragraying
This is the second stage of vaginoplasty. It consists of repairing the posterior wall of the vagina, removing its excess. It also allows to correct an unsightly episiotomy scar at the same time.
Vaginoplasty by hyaluronic acid without surgery
This technique is completely apart. It is therefore subject to a specific article entitled Vaginoplasty without hyaluronic acid surgery.
According to my experience, it is preferable to reserve the vaginoplasty by hyaluronic acid:
- At the minor releases of the vagina
- But especially to the cases of patients with normal pleasure and who wishes to get even more. This demand is more and more frequent, in patients wishing maximum sexual development.
What is the result of Vaginoplasty surgery?
At the functional level: pleasure
- The result is perceptible as soon as the resumption of sex,
- The patient and his partner achieve sexual intercourse, thanks to a more intimate contact of the genitals during sexual intercourse,
- In case of vaginoplasty with tightening the muscles of the vagina, the patient feels clearly the reduction of the caliber of the vagina, and the possible tightening of the vagina during the sexual act when it contracts its vagina. The benefit on the pleasure is clear.
At the aesthetic plane, the vulva is better drawn, with correction of vulvar gap (excessive opening of the vulva), and decrease of the height of the vulva.
- Conduct of vaginoplasty surgery
- Practical sheet on vaginoplasty
- The information summarized in a practical sheet on vaginoplasty.
Consultations before Vaginoplasty
2 Plastic surgery consultations spaced at least 15 days are mandatory
A vaginal touch is systematically realized to appreciate the contraction of the muscles of the perineum and their spacing.
In case of associated urinary incontinence, an urological opinion will be taken beforehand to judge the usefulness of an associated urological act.
If the intervention is not supported by social security, plan a professional unavailability period of about 7 days after the procedure, because no work stoppage will be prescribed.
Systematic medical instructions before vaginoplasty are as follows:
- Strict tobacco stop 2 months before the intervention, to reduce the risk of bad healing.
- Stopping aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or oral anti-coagulants within 15 days of intervention, to reduce haemorrhagic risk.
- Stopping oral contraception 1 month before the intervention, to reduce thromboembolic risk.
The intervention is carried out under local anesthesia associated with a neuroleptanalgesia, or under general anesthesia most often for a better comfort of the patient.
Risks of Vaginoplasty Surgery
As with any intervention, vaginoplasty presents some risks:
- Unsightly scars
- Detainous sensitivity disorder
- The most dangerous risk is the wound of the anus with risk of fistula between the anus and the vagina. It’s an exceptional complication.
2. Vaginal Tightening Exercises
Vaginal tightening exercises are the main absolute way you can increase your physical sexual pleasure as a woman.
They also make some very good things for your lover too! Although there is no more sex than of the physics of course.
Given this part of the sensual puzzle in good shape means that you can define your mind to tranquility knowing that you give a lot of fun to your partner and you. Even so you can focus on being, and feel sexy!
Oh what is it? Are you shy? No room for this here, darling! If you have done all this path, bang the shy act and start looking for a solution because there is nothing to be ashamed to keep your body healthy, functional and beautiful!
So lets take a look and let’s see which vaginal tightening exercises you can do!
It’s a great exercise for all kinds of things. Ideal for your buttocks, legs, kernel, and vagina! It is good for weight loss too since your leg muscles and others activated in this activity are very big and therefore consume a lot of calories when doing them.
Be careful to follow the best technique for these and tightening your entire pelvic area.
It starts as you lie on the back, then you lift each leg after the other in the air all right (do not fold the knee). Good for heating, but helps to exercise all the muscles around the vagina. Easy to do – and tightens the buttocks too!
Yoga is a good thing to do for overall health, but probably better if you are part of the more intense workouts such as Ashtanga, or bikram yoga. Promotes strength and flexibility all over the body, including parts of your lady.
If you do not do anything else on this list of vaginal tightening exercise, please do these because they are directly targeting your vaginal muscles.
A Kegel is where you tighten the pelvic floor muscles together that tightens the vagina temporarily, but exercise these muscles so sealing will be more permanent, the more you do it.
It’s hard to explain, but do it better explained by the muscles because you squeeze if you are going to pee and you force yourself to stop.
The muscles you aim are the pelvic floor and you do a Kegel exercise.
Practice and then try in the lying position, sitting, and other positions for different angles and muscle contractions.
3. Laser Treatment
Vaginal relaxation is a disorder affecting many women. It occurs following a loss of the optimal structural form of the vagina, often associated with a stretching of the vaginal canal during delivery, but also to natural aging.
Intimalase is an innovative erbium yag laser therapy, indicated in vaginal release syndrome. This treatment makes it possible to obtain a tightening of the vaginal canal.
Intimalase is a patented, efficient, safe and fast technology. It allows to perform a very uninvasive and incision-free treatment.
Intimalase, how does it work?
Intimalase is a treatment that rests on the thermal effect generated by the Erbium YAG laser, controlledly on the vaginal tissue.
This heat stimulates the remodeling of collagen and the synthesis of new collagen fibers in the fabric of the vaginal mucosa and Endopelvian fascia.
A “new fabric” will line the entire vagina creating a tightening of the vaginal canal. This fabric, reinforced in collagen, will cause the vaginal canal tightening.
What are the indications?
The intimalase treatment makes it possible to treat the syndrome of vaginal release.
It is for all patients who want to have better vaginal comfort, especially to improve sexual satisfaction.
How is the session? What is the protocol?
The session lasts between 30 and 45 minutes.
The patient is in gynecological position. The treatment causes light vibrations and a moderate heat sensation locally, the treatment is almost painless.
No prior preparation is required, nor any particular post laser precautions.
The patient can immediately resume normal daily activities.
Myhealthmyskin advocate between 1 to 3 sessions based on the indication to obtain a sustainable result.
What are the results?
Numerous clinical studies show that intimalase treatment allows:
- Get a tightened vaginal canal
Improve sexual satisfaction (sensitivity during the sexual act, faculty to reach orgasm)
Improve vaginal comfort
- This treatment leads to a considerable improvement in the quality of life of the patient:
- 95% of the patients qualified the change of their vaginal tightening strongly or moderately improved
- 97% of patients had a high level of satisfaction.
Clinical studies have shown that laser therapy (intimalase treatment) is fast and easy to perform. This is a very uninvasive, effective procedure without side effects and without contraindications.
Nevertheless, as is our tradition, here comes not just a bonus but one of the safest and most natural alternatives to tighten the vagina at home. This is not one of those videos you’ll skip.