Yodi pills, also known as Yokepe pills or Orji pills is a trademark of Dexamethasone which is used to treat certain types of cancer. Yodi pills is a corticosteroid, similar to a natural hormone produced by your adrenal glands.
Does Yodi Pills (Orji) Work Are Result Permanent For Weight Gain?
Orji pills is often used to restore this chemical when your body does not generate enough of it. It relieves inflammation (swelling, heat, pain and heat) and is used to treat certain forms of arthritis; skin, blood, kidney, eye, thyroid, and intestinal disorders (e.g., colitis); severe allergies; and asthma.
This pill is sometimes prescribed for other uses; consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Yodi pills come as a tablet and it is taken by mouth. Your doctor or pharmacist will prescribe a dosing schedule that is suitable for you.
Make sure you follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and consult your doctor to explain any part you do not know. Take Yodi pills just as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more always than prescribed by your doctor.
Do not stop taking Yodi pills without discussing with your doctor. Stopping the drug unexpectedly can result to loss of appetite, upset stomach, headache, fever, joint and muscle pain, peeling skin, vomiting, drowsiness, confusion and weight loss.
If you take overdose for a long period, your doctor probably will reduce your dose slowly to allow your body to adapt before stopping the drug completely.
Watch out for these side effects if you are deliberately decreasing your dose and after you stop taking the pills or oral liquid, even if you change to an inhalation corticosteroid medication.
If these problems occur, contact your doctor immediately. You may be required to increase your dose of pills temporarily or start taking them again.
Special Precautions For Talking Yodi Pills
- Ask your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking mostly anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’) including: Vitamins, warfarin (Coumadin), arthritis medications, aspirin, cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), digoxin (Lanoxin), diuretics (‘water pills’), ephedrine, estrogen (Premarin), ketoconazole (Nizoral), oral contraceptives, phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampin (Rifadin), theophylline (Theo-Dur).
- People with fungal infection (other than on your skin), should not take Yodi pills without consulting to your doctor.
- Ask your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Yodi pills, aspirin, tartrazine (a yellow dye in some processed foods and drugs), or any other drugs.
- If you are having surgery, such as dental surgery, notify the doctor or dentist that you are taking Yodi pills.
- If you have ulcer or you take large doses of aspirin or other arthritis medication, limit your consumption of alcoholic beverages while taking this drug. Yodi pills make a person’s stomach and intestines more prone to the irritating effects of alcohol, aspirin and certain arthritis drugs: This effect increases their risk of ulcers.
- Tell your doctor if you have or ever had liver, kidney, intestine or heart disease; Diabetes; an unreabbled thyroid gland; High blood pressure; herpes eye infection; seizures; tuberculosis (TB); or ulcers, mental illness; Myasthenia Gravis; Osteoporosis.
- Speak with your doctor, if you are pregnant or if you plan to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking Yodi pills, contact your doctor.
Yodi Pills And Fat
According to a research published in International Journal of Medical Sciences, approximately 40 million steroid prescriptions are written every year in the U.S alone.
But, steroids like Yodi pills have some negative side effects, such as weight gain. According to study, weight gain was the most commonly published adverse effect of steroid use, affecting 70% of those prescribed the drugs.
Yodi pills causes weight gain by modifying the body’s electrolyte and water balances, as well as its metabolism, the way it uses and stores lipids, amino acids, protein, carbohydrates, and glucose, among other things. These conditions contribute to weight gain by causing:
- Increased appetite
- Fluid retention
- Changes in where the body stores fat
So many people taking Yodi pills will see increased fat in the abdomen, face, and neck. Even if you successfully regulate steroid-induced weight gain, you’re apt to look heavier while on these drugs because of this fat redistribution.
Generally, the higher the amount of the steroid and the longer you’re on it, the more liable you are to undergo weight gain. Short courses of a some days to a couple of weeks don’t usually yield various side effects.
You May Also Like
- Apetamin For Weight Gain: What Happens Before And After? Is it legal? Side effects
- How To Gain Weight While Breastfeeding Healthy
- Lemmon 714 Pill: Uses, Side Effects, Legality And Addiction
- How To Spot Fake Blue B707 Xanax Bars Drug
- Can I Take Pregnacare And Folic Acid Together
It is quite normal to hear questions like. Are Yodi pills results permanent? And many people searching for Yodi pills before and after images.
However, using Yodi pills for weight gain is not recommended. Misuse of medicines refers to the usage of a drug for self-medication, recreational or enhancement purposes, with or without a medical prescription and outside accepted medical procedures.
In addition, An over dose of dexamethasone can create life threatening symptoms. Also, a long term use of high doses can lead to thinning skin, easy bruising, changes in body fat (particularly in your face, neck, back, and waist), loss of interest in sex, menstrual problems, increased acne or facial hair, impotence.
If you want to read more articles similar to does yodi pills (orji) work are result permanent for weight gain, we recommend you visit our Weight Loss & Weight Gain category.
What Are The Biggest Difficulties You Encounter When You Want To Gain Weight And Muscle Mass? Are They More About Yodi Pills, Exercise Or Diet? Comment Below!