From ancient Egyptian funeral rites to Victorian gothic horror and beyond, the miraculous and sacred benefits of garlic and salt have been recognised and exploited by cultures throughout the ages. In this post we are going to learn about garlic and salt bath benefits. We will also learn how to use garlic salt.
Spiritual benefits of Garlic
Garlic has many spiritual uses. Garlic is believed to have an exceptional power of repelling and breaking evil spirits. Its remarkable ability is but one of its miraculous virtues. Here are the spiritual uses of garlic:
- Garlic was (and still is) believed to protect against wreckage and drowning, leading sailors to take cloves on deck.
- Throughout Europe, garlic was historically placed in the home to keep out all forms of evil, and in particular it was hung above the doorway to ward off the evil eye.
- Wearing garlic about the person was believed to protect against inclement weather, monsters and enemy attack.
- Biting into garlic could repel evil spirits, and it was frequently placed beneath children’s pillows to protect them in their sleep.
- Brides carried cloves of garlic in their pockets to bring them luck and keep ill fortune at bay, and rubbing garlic onto pots and pans before use was supposed to remove mystical negativity which may otherwise have contaminated the food.
- Garlic was also a key ingredient in traditional spells designed to ward off ailments such as hepatitis.
Spiritual benefits of Salt
Salt especially sea salt has an ancient recognition of cleansing the body, soul and mind both spiritually and physically.
It was also used by our forefathers and ancestors to purify the land when they notices any sign of negativity.
Salt is considered good luck by many cultures in the world. In order to get rid of many forms of bad luck you can take a pinch of salt and throw it over your LEFT shoulder (throwing salt over your right shoulder will bring you more bad luck).
Spiritually speaking, salt can help cleanse, heal and balance energy, while repelling negative vibrations.
Salt is a valuable item not just in the home for food and other domestic purposes but very valuable in spiritual matters, particularly in prayers. Many Individuals and spiritual leaders recognize its potency in prayers. Salt was mentioned in various places in the scriptures, both in the old and new testament.
The Garlic And Salt Bath
- Blend some garlic
- Put it in a clean bowl
- Get a clean water and boil it to be warm
- Add some salt to the warm water( any salt will do)
- Gently put the blended garlic into the mixture of the salt and warm water.
Sieve the warm mixture, collect the liquid and discard the chaffs
How to Bath with Garlic And Salt
How to use it:
- Pour small amount of the liquid into your bathing water.
- You are to use it for rinsing your body only without soap, that is after you must have had your normal night bath with your soap and sponge .
- Pray as you bath with it.
- Do not use towel after the bath.
When to use it
- Use only at night, let it be the last thing you do before going to bed.
- Do the bath for 7 nights, you can repeat after 7 night.
Note: Things you may experience when you begin the bath:
- Start to loose friends who has bad spirits
- Terrible dreams
- Positivity in business and finances
- Healthy marriage and marriage proposals
- Favor and good luck
- People will begin to fight you both spiritual and physical.
If you also eat in your dreams, put some seeds of ALLIGATOR PEPPER inside your mouth before going to bed don’t chew. And sprinkle some on you bed, under your bed and all around the room.