Usually, when a couple enters the vast world of motherhood with the birth of a small child, some famous brands in the basic baby care market soon become more familiar to them, and this is the case of the brand of diaper rash products Hipoglós.
The Hipoglós product brand belongs to the great Johnson & Johnson brand, which is a great market reference when it comes to caring for people of all ages in the beauty and health industry as a whole.
In order to know a little more about this powerful brand, in today’s article, we will talk about a very important point, especially for first-time parents, which is the moment when diaper rash appears in their small babies.
When a baby is born, in its first few months, parents get used to a basic routine of seeing the baby just sleeping, waking up to feed and also waking up to have his diaper changed every day (many times a day).
This indicates that one of the moments of greatest bond that parents have with the little one is certainly when changing dirty diapers.
And, a great ally to make this moment even more pleasurable (yes, when it comes time to change the number two there can’t be such a pleasurable bonding moment for any parent), is being able to count on the help of Hipoglós diaper rash cream.
But, in addition to helping parents in their mission to promote comfort for their babies’ diaper rash, hypoglostic diaper rash cream even helps to take care of adults’ skin, especially the skin of the face, and in today’s article, we’ll talk a little more on that point too.
So, understanding the importance of this product, in the following topics, we will talk in even more detail about this wonderful cream for diaper rash from the brand of Hipoglós.
What Is Hipoglós Diaper Rash Cream?
Hipoglós diaper rash cream works by preventing and treating babies’ diaper rash, even the most serious diaper rash, diaper dermatitis and ammoniacal dermatitis.
Its use helps to accelerate the healing of all damaged skin from the first time the cream is applied to the region.
This powerful cream protects baby’s skin for up to 9 hours, preventing caregivers from having to wake up the little one during the night to reinforce the layer of protection.
Its formulation has vitamins A and D and also zinc oxide, which helps to hydrate and protect the little one’s skin in the best way.
Currently, the Hipoglós brand has a complete line for babies, which has three different products in its portfolio, which are:
- Original Hipoglós Treats and Prevents (has a more concentrated white barrier, aimed at treating skin with diaper rash);
- Transparent hypogloss (has a transparent barrier, aimed at preventing diaper rash and healthier skin);
- Hipoglós almonds (has a white barrier, aimed at preventing diaper rash and healthier skin).
And, in the following topics, we will talk a little more about each of them.
Original Hipoglos Diaper Rash Cream Treats And Prevents
Hipoglos Original Treats and Prevents has an unbeatable powerful action, which treats and prevents even the most serious diaper rash.
Its powerful white barrier, when applied correctly, accelerates all skin healing from the first use, effectively protecting baby’s skin for up to 9 hours straight. In this way, it is avoided that the skin comes into contact with the urine and feces of the little one.
Its formulation has zinc oxide and vitamins A and D, which provide greater nutrition and protection for the little one’s skin.
This ointment can be used by adults, children and especially babies. Below, we will talk a little more about the ingredients of its formulation:
- Zinc Oxide: acts by neutralizing the factors that irritate the skin, facilitating its good healing and subsequent repair;
- Vitamins A and D: together with zinc oxide, these vitamins (which are oil-based) form a potent protective barrier on the skin, preventing the contact of faeces, urine and perspiration with the baby’s skin.
It is worth mentioning that the use of Hipoglós Original Treats and Prevents diaper rash cream does not work to treat infections caused by bacteria or fungi. Some of the benefits of Hipoglós Original Treat and Prevent are:
- Its use prevents baby diaper rash;
- Effectively protects the skin of the little one (or even an adult) for up to 9 hours;
- Treats all types of diaper rash, even the most serious ones;
- Rich formula that has zinc oxide and vitamins A and D;
- It helps to start the healing of the skin, on the first day of use.
How To Use Hipoglós Original Treats And Prevents Diaper Rash Cream
Below is a step-by-step guide on how the Hipoglós Original Treats and Prevents diaper rash cream should be used:
- In the first one, the person who will change the baby’s diaper must wash their hands and arms very well;
- Afterwards, the soiled diaper must be opened, and the person must very carefully clean the baby’s skin with the help of a moist tissue;
- With the skin already clean, the person should apply a generous amount of Hipoglós Original Treats and Prevents diaper rash cream on the little one’s skin, gently massaging the region until all the ointment has been properly spread;
- The person must spread the ointment over the entire area, forming a protective layer on the entire surface that the diaper will cover, thus preventing any contact of urine, feces and perspiration of the baby with his skin, especially during the period. nocturnal;
- After applying the ointment to the baby, the person should immediately wash their hands;
- Now, it is enough for her to continue closing the diaper and finishing the baby’s complete dress.
Complementary tip: Hipoglós Original Treats and Prevents diaper rash cream should be used and reinforced at all diaper changes, thus reducing the chance of the baby being affected with diaper rash.
To prevent and properly treat diaper rash, the baby’s diaper should always be changed frequently, either after getting dirty or even every three hours (when there’s no poop and pee).
Composition Of Hipoglós Original Treats And Prevents Diaper Rash Cream
Hipoglos Original Treats and Prevents diaper rash cream is composed of: zinc oxide, purified water, cod liver oil, cholecalciferol, propylparaben, peanut oil, lavender essence, retinol palmitate, talc, vanillin, racealfatocopherol, polyethylene, lanolin, PEG-30 dipole hydroxystearate, liquid petrolatum, disodium edetate, white petrolatum, methylparaben and butylhydroxyanisole.
Care With The Use Of Hipoglós Original Diaper Rash Cream Treats And Prevents
Hipoglós Original Treats and Prevents diaper rash cream should be used externally on the skin region, never internally or taken orally.
This medication should not be used by women who are pregnant without the permission of their treating physician.
If the person puts some of the medicine in the eyes, they should be washed out with plenty at the same time.
If there is any type of irritation at the time of use, the use of this medication should be discontinued and medical help should be sought immediately.
The packaging of this product must be kept at a temperature that is ambient, which may vary between 15 and 30ºC. Adults should keep this product out of the reach of children.
Transparent Hypoglos Diaper Cream
The transparent Hipoglós Diaper Cream has a powerful 5 in 1 protection, making it much easier to spread on the baby’s skin.
It is a neutral product, it does not have any fragrance and, best of all, it creates an invisible and very powerful barrier of protection for the baby’s skin, without leaving any white residue.
Your baby will enjoy powerful hydration for up to 48 hours.
This diaper rash cream works by forming a barrier that is multi-repair, being enriched with lanolin and several vitamins.
Its correct use during the day to day ensures for the baby a protected and hydrated skin, effectively helping in the natural regeneration of the skin.
It was developed with a formula thinking to create a protective second skin, which will provide immediate relief for the baby, in addition to strengthening your skin’s natural defense.
Some of the benefits of the transparent Hipoglós diaper rash cream are:
- Helps in the prevention of diaper rash;
- It has a powerful transparent barrier;
- It forms a second layer of protection on the skin;
- Formula enriched with lanolin and several other vitamins (Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5);
- Easy to spread product;
- It leaves no white residue;
- Prolonged hydration, for up to 48 hours in a row, focusing on the multi-repair of the entire skin in the region;
- Safe medicine to be used on the baby’s skin in its first days of life;
- 9 out of 10 women mothers of small babies approve of the use of this product;
- Drug tested by pediatricians and dermatologists;
- Hypoallergenic (contains few allergy-producing substances);
- Its daily and frequent use is very good for the baby’s skin;
- Its formula is free of fragrances, preservatives and parabens.
5-in-1 protection of the transparent Hipoglós diaper rash cream:
Its concentrated 5-in-1 protection has:
- It forms an active barrier of protection against germs and other aggressors;
- Intensely nourishes the skin;
- Relieves the redness of all the baby’s skin until the next diaper change;
- Strengthens the region so that the skin becomes even more resistant;
- It regenerates the skin, stimulating all cell regeneration and recovering its good appearance and hydration within 3 hours after use.
Its correct, frequent and daily use will guarantee for the baby an effective protection of its skin against redness, diaper rash and even possible allergies.
The vitamin A available in its formula will stimulate all cell renewal, while vitamin D will act with its powerful antioxidant power, while the substance lanolin will be responsible for preventing the loss of water being made by the skin, keeping it always very well hydrated.
How To Use The Transparent Hipoglos Diaper Cream
The way to use the transparent Hipoglós diaper cream is the same as the Hipoglós Original Treat and Prevent diaper cream, which has already been taught in the previous topics.
Composition Of The Transparent Hipoglos Diaper Rash Cream
The transparent Hipoglós diaper cream is composed of: cod liver oil, lavender essence, liquid petrolatum, cholecalciferol, butylhydroxyanisole, zinc oxide, vanillin, retinol palmitate, talc, purified water, peanut oil, propylparaben, white petrolatum, disodium edetate, racealphatocopherol, methylparaben, lanolin, polyethylene and macrogol 15 hydroxystearate.
Precautions For Using The Transparent Hipoglos Diaper Rash Cream
The care that must be taken with the transparent Hipoglós diaper cream are the same as those of the Hipoglós Original Treat and Prevent diaper rash cream, which have already been taught and described in the previous topics.
Hipoglos Almond Diaper Cream
This powerful diaper rash cream works by preventing and treating diaper rash in the best way.
It was developed exclusively targeting the most delicate skin of newborn babies.
Because of this, its use is recommended for all ages, including newborns.
Its powerful formula has vitamins A and E, with the ingredient lanolin, and almond oil and zinc that, when acting simultaneously, recovers and maintains the entire integrity of the skin, also acting on its hydration.
Apart from all these benefits, its regular use leaves the skin much softer and also silky, forming a powerful barrier of protection that can last for up to 3 hours straight (experts recommend changing the baby’s diaper every 3 to 3 hours). hours, when dirty or even after feedings).
With the protection provided by the Hipoglós Almonds diaper rash cream, the skin does not come into contact with urine, perspiration and even the baby’s feces, and because of this, diaper rash is less frequent or even non-existent.
It is worth noting that this diaper rash ointment does not fight more severe infections caused by bacteria or even fungi. Its packaging is marketed with 80g of diaper rash cream.
If caregivers use Hipoglós Almonds diaper rash cream daily at every diaper change, diaper rash will be less frequent and may even disappear in little ones.
From all over the world, according to experts on the subject, the best way to prevent diaper rash is to change the baby’s diaper frequently. Some of the benefits of Hipoglós almond diaper rash cream are:
- This diaper rash cream can be used on children of all ages without exception. Even for newborns with a few days to live;
- Its use helps to treat even the most serious diaper rash;
- It helps to prevent diaper rash and also skin irritations;
- Its use repairs, moisturizes and even nourishes the baby’s skin;
- The constant use of this diaper rash cream protects the baby’s skin for up to 3 hours straight (until the next diaper change);
- With the Hipoglós Almonds diaper rash cream, the baby’s skin gains an acceleration in its diaper rash healing, even after the first day of using the medicine;
- The constant use of this diaper rash cream also provides a much silkier and softer skin for the baby;
- Its formula is very rich in almond oil, lanolin, vitamins A and E and zinc.
How To Use Hipoglos Almond Diaper Rash Cream
The way to use the Hipoglós Almonds diaper rash cream is the same as the Hipoglós Original Treat and Prevent diaper rash cream, which has already been taught in the previous topics.
Composition Of The Cream For Diaper Rash Hipoglos Almonds
Hipoglos almonds diaper rash cream is composed of: sweet almond oil, zinc, propylparaben, purified water, retinol, talc, Vitamin E, mineral oil, Vitamin A, butylated hydroxyanisole, tocopherol, anhydrous lanolin, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, polyethylene and petrolatum.
Precautions For Using Hipoglos Almonds Diaper Rash Cream
The care that must be taken with the Hipoglós Almonds diaper rash cream are the same as those of the Hipoglós Original Treat and Prevent diaper rash cream, which have already been taught and described in the previous topics.
How Long Does It Take For Any Of The Hipoglos Diaper Rash Creams To Take Effect?
Hipoglós brand diaper rash creams usually bring a feeling of immediate relief to babies’ skin right after being applied to the skin. But for your treatment to be truly effective, it is indicated that:
- The original Hipoglós diaper rash cream is used to treat skin that already has diaper rash (even skin with the most severe diaper rash);
- The transparent Hipoglós diaper rash cream and the Hipoglós almond diaper rash cream should be used to prevent diaper rash, every day on babies’ skin.
Hipoglos diaper ointment should be purchased every month to help take care of the little ones, from newborns to those who are a little older.
On days when the diaper rash is not present on the baby’s skin, the transparent Hipoglós diaper rash cream and the Hipoglós almond diaper rash cream should be used.
On the days when the rash is milder, moderate or even more severe, the original Hipoglos rash cream Trata e Previne can be used for its treatment.
Why Do Diaper Rash Appear In Small Babies?
Diaper rash appears on the skin of babies because, mainly, the skin of the little ones is much younger and more delicate than the skin of adults.
Just for the record, a newborn’s skin can be up to 30% thinner than an adult’s skin. Given this fact, skin protection and hydration with the help of hypogloss diaper rash cream is so important to be done in a constant way.
Another point that also facilitates the appearance of diaper rash is the fact that the baby’s skin, without the proper protection of the hypoglos diaper rash cream, is in contact with the skin’s perspiration, feces and also with the baby’s urine. small.
The agents present in these materials make the diaper environment even more conducive to the emergence of diaper rash.
Other causes that help in the emergence of diaper rash in babies are: the baby’s diaper wet for a long time, lack of consistency in diaper changes, changes in the baby’s diet (introduction of food at 6 months, the diaper rubbing against the skin of the little one, &c.
To prevent diaper rash from affecting the baby, it is important that caregivers always leave the baby’s skin clean of faeces and dry of pee, regular diaper change is the most appropriate action.
Prevention with the use of the transparent Hipoglos diaper rash cream and the Hipoglos almond diaper rash cream is also essential to be done every day, thus preventing the little one from starting to develop diaper rash (literally taking the disease in the bud).
It is worth mentioning that if caregivers, even taking all the recommended care, using the diaper rash cream and changing the diaper correctly, notice that the irritation and rashes on the child’s skin do not improve, the pediatrician should be consulted immediately.
Hipoglos Diaper Rash Cream And Face Treatments
In addition to helping the skin of babies who are affected by diaper rash, the cream from the hipoglós brand can even help the skin of the face of adults (men and women), given its efficient and very well thought out formula.
You May Also Like:
- What Is The Best Cream For Deep Wrinkles?
- How To Make The Baby Sleep Through The Night? Check Out These 5 Tips!
- 15 Best Creams For Dark Circles – Options And Tips
- Allergic reaction: Causes of Baby Rash, Food allergy, Environmenatal and Seasonal allergy and Symptoms
- The Fertility Diet to Get Pregnant – How It Works, Menu and Tips
If this drug is beneficial for the new and delicate skin of babies, just imagine the benefits it can bring to the skin of the face of adults?
Even though it doesn’t have one of the best fragrances available, the effort is well worth it! Since the use of hypoglos on the face brings numerous benefits to the skin, ensuring its hydration and also its softness.
For face treatments, the most suitable is the Hipoglós Almonds diaper rash cream, which contains a lighter formula with a more pleasant smell to be used in the face region.
Some of the benefits of using Hipoglós almond diaper rash cream on the face are:
- Helps in whitening the skin of the face;
- Moisturizes in a concentrated way all the skin of the face;
- Helps maintain skin uniformity;
- Helps in the regeneration of the skin of the face;
- Minimizes and prevents the appearance of blemishes and also terrible acnes;
- Helps fight premature skin aging;
- Combats dark circles and the feeling of looking tired;
- It even helps to prevent skin cancer in the face region;
- It works actively fighting wrinkles around the face and eyes.
Can Hipoglós Diaper Rash Cream Be Used On People’s Facial Skin?
Yes, its use brings numerous benefits to people’s face region. It is worth mentioning that this product should not be used very often by people who have oily skin.
For people with combination or dry skin, its frequent use is more suitable. But, for all cases, the consultation and evaluation of a dermatologist is the most suitable option to be made.
How To Use Hipoglós Diaper Rash Cream On The Skin Of The Face?
It is recommended that the person mix the hypogloss diaper rash cream with some other beauty product for use as a beauty mix.
These products can be varied, such as: rose hips, bepantol, Nivea brand creams, apple zest, seaweed, egg whites, concentrated vitamins, etc.
Mixing the cream against hypoglostic diaper rash with any of these ingredients makes it easier for the product’s action to be even more concentrated on the skin;
Can A Person Sleep With Hipoglós Diaper Rash Cream On Their Face?
Yes, with the use of the product at night, the person’s skin will receive an intense treatment to be even clearer and also softer during this period.
The product should be used 3x a week, at night. As soon as the person wakes up, they should immediately wash their face with water at room temperature and apply sunscreen to start their day.
Can I Leave The House With The Hipoglós Diaper Rash Cream On My Face To Sunbathe?
No, as soon as the person leaves the house, the Hipoglós cream must be removed from the face and the sunscreen must be applied to the entire skin.
Under no circumstances is it recommended that this product be used in direct sunlight.
Nothing better than having a product that can help fight diaper rash and even improve the health and beauty of everyone’s facial skin, right?
Here, one of our greatest satisfactions is to have daily contact and feedback from you, readers, about our articles and suggestions for products and medicines.
Another important point to bear in mind is that Hipoglós diaper rash cream is a medicine, its use, like any other medicine, can bring risks to people.
If there is any problem at the time of use, a doctor or even a pharmacist should be sought. Always before the person uses this medicine, the leaflet must be read.
With the help of this wonderful cream, the person will be able to count on an even more beautiful and healthy skin, both for her and for her baby or child in the family.
This product really is more than necessary to be in everyone’s emergency closet, of any age.
If you want to read more articles similar to Hipoglos Baby Diaper Rash Cream, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Skin Care category. Share on your social networks and stay tuned for upcoming articles.
And It Is Also Worth Mentioning That, If You, Reader, Have Any Tips, Suggestions, Criticisms Or Information Regarding The Product Line Of The Hipoglos Brand Of Ointments For Beauty And Diaper Rash, You Already Know What To Do, Don’t You? Just Comment With Us Below!