Some people have trouble putting on weight, and they struggle with the scales in the same way as people who want to lose weight. For this they often resort to drugs to gain weight quickly.
So, if you’re one of those people, and you want to solve this as soon as possible, know that there are ways to help you gain weight faster, including drugs that increase your appetite.
Why is it so difficult for some people to gain weight?
Some people have a very fast metabolism and this is a genetic inheritance. Even so, there may be other reasons why you can’t put on weight.
1. You’re Not Eating Enough
If you have a fast metabolism, you may not be eating enough to put on weight. That’s because, to gain weight, we need to ingest more calories than we burn, and those who have a fast metabolism lose calories very easily.
So each meal should contain a consistent amount of quality protein, complex carbohydrates and good fats.
2. You Are Eating The Wrong Foods
There is no point in eating frequently and in large amounts if the foods you consume do not contain the nutrients necessary for you to gain weight.
Therefore, it is important to eat nutritious foods like fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and grains to gain lean muscle mass and gain weight healthy.
Some examples are:
- sweet potato;
- Wholemeal breads;
- Brown rice;
- Chickpeas, lentils, beans, peas and other grains;
- Peanuts, walnuts, almonds and other nuts;
- Salmon, tuna, sardines or other high-fat fish.
3. You’re Not Exercising Like You Should
Exercise is a great way to gain weight and muscle, especially strength exercises like weight training.
4. You’re Not Hydrating Properly
Water is essential for maintaining a healthy body. The hydration of the cells that make up the muscle tissue contributes to the gain of lean mass.
You May Also Like
- 5 Most Used Remedies To Stop Menstruation
- Commonly Used Home Lice Remedies for Children and Adult
- Capillary Treatment Ampoule – A Great Hair Treatment Option!
- Saxenda Lose Weight? What It Is, Results And How To Use It
So, if you don’t hydrate well, your body will have a hard time gaining muscle mass and consequently increasing body weight.
Other reasons that can make it difficult for you to gain weight
Certain health conditions may be the reason you are underweight, such as:
- Eating Disorders: Problems like anorexia or bulimia can lead to marked weight loss;
- Thyroid problems : Hyperthyroidism speeds up metabolism and causes weight loss;
- Diabetes: Uncontrolled diabetes can result in weight loss, especially if it is type 1 diabetes.
- Cancer: Weight loss for no apparent reason can be a symptom of many types of cancer;
- Celiac disease: Gluten intolerance also makes it difficult to absorb nutrients and can cause weight loss.
- Infections: Some types of infections can lead to weight loss. Examples include untreated HIV, tuberculosis and parasitic infections.
Remedies To Gain Weight Fast
If you already eat a proper diet and exercise regularly, and you still can’t gain weight, you may be able to benefit from using some medications that help with the weight gain process.
Here is a list of the top weight loss remedies and how they work:
A combination of cyproheptadine hydrochloride, a strong appetite stimulant, and cobamamide, a substance found in vitamin B12 that helps with protein synthesis, Cobavital is one of the most popular weight gain remedies on the market.
The use of Cobavital can cause some unwanted reactions, such as
- Drying of mucous membranes;
- Skin injuries.
And very rarely this drug can cause central nervous system reactions such as agitation, irritability, confusion, visual hallucinations, or dizziness.
Buclina, Apetil and Profol
These two drugs have buclizine dihydrochloride, an appetite stimulant, as the active ingredient.
Its mechanism of action is not yet fully understood, but it appears to cause a small amount of hypoglycemia, which will be interpreted in the brain as a feeling of hunger.
Adverse reactions to these drugs include:
- Insomnia or drowsiness;
- Difficulty breathing;
And there is still an association of buclizine with vitamins on the market: Profol. The effects on appetite are similar to those of Apetil and Buclina, as are possible adverse reactions.
Some vitamin deficiencies, such as the B complex, can cause a lack of appetite and, consequently, weight loss. So for these people, supplementation of these vitamins helps with nutritional recovery.
Other ways to gain weight
Even if you need to gain weight for health reasons, it’s important to prioritize nutritious foods and have a healthy, balanced lifestyle. That’s because your body needs proper nutrition above all else.
So, here are some additional tips that can help you gain healthy weight:
1. Eat dried fruit
Dried fruits are calorie foods, low in bulk and rich in nutrients, which is the perfect combination for those who need to gain weight.
2. Take hypercaloric shakes
The hypercaloric shake can be a good ally for those people who have little appetite. In addition, you can increase the shake with fruits and seeds, to vary the flavor.
3. Eat several times a day
Eating more often can make it easier to increase your caloric intake, especially if you have difficulties consuming large amounts of food.
Several small meals throughout the day can be more enjoyable than a few high-calorie meals for those trying to gain weight.
- Proteins: Good quality proteins are essential for anyone who wants to gain muscle mass. But it is necessary to combine good nutrition with the practice of physical exercises. Some examples are whey protein, albumin and casein.
- Creatine: Creatine is an amino acid involved in several metabolic processes, including rapid energy production. It helps a lot in the process of gaining muscle mass, as it gives more energy to the muscles.
Tips and Recommendations
It is important to note that these are drugs that increase appetite and therefore make you gain weight. So, they should only be taken by people who really have a hard time putting on weight.
In addition, to have good results, it is necessary to combine the use of any of these drugs with a healthy diet and a routine of physical exercises, besides, of course, not exceeding the dosage recommended by the manufacturer.
And most importantly: before taking any medication, always consult your doctor to find out which one is best for you. If you want to read more articles similar to 5 remedies to gain weight fast, we recommend you visit our Weight Loss & Weight Gain category. Share on your social networks and stay tuned for upcoming articles.
Do You Know What A Balanced Diet Is? Do You Believe That Your Diet Follows The Guidelines In The Article? Comment Below!