Are you a 60 Seconds man? Well, it’s a common problem. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a health condition every man will have to battle with in the course of their lives and I guess local men have found individual solution that will make them last longer in bed and satisfy their women sexually.
What is Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (Erectile D) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Estimates suggest that one of every 10 men will suffer from Erectile D at some point during his lifetime.
It is important to understand that in most cases, Erectile D is a symptom of another, underlying problem. Erectile D is not considered normal at any age, and may be associated with other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse, such as lack of desire and problems with orgasm and ejaculation
What is the main cause of Erectile Dysfunction?
The main causes of erectile dysfunction may be as result of health conditions, particularly diabetes or heart conditions. Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, may; over time cause chronic medical conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction. Being overweight, especially if you’re obese.
Signs of Erectile Dysfunction
How do you know you have Erectile Dysfunction?
Your ability to become aroused is a complicated process. Your emotions, brain, hormones, nerves, blood vessels, and muscles all play an intricate part in male arousal. When any of these pieces aren’t in line, it can cause some kind of dysfunction.
It’s also important to remember that your mental health plays as much a part of your sexual ability as your physical health. Stress and other mental health concerns can cause or make erectile dysfunction worse.
Minor health problems may slow your sexual response, but the accompanying anxiety that comes with the slow sexual response can shut things down entirely.
Occasional, or intermittent, sexual problems don’t necessarily point to erectile dysfunction. But you may be dealing with erectile dysfunction when the following symptoms are persistent:
- Reduced desire for sex
- Inability to maintain an erection
- Inability to get an erection
Who’s at risk for erectile dysfunction?
You may be at a greater risk for erectile dysfunction if you:
- Use tobacco
- Use drugs and alcohol
- Are overweight
- Are undergoing medical treatment such as radiation treatment for cancer
- Are taking medications such as antihistamines, high blood pressure medications, or antidepressants
- Are getting older
- Have a psychological condition like anxiety, depression, or stress
- Have an injury that might damage the nerves or arteries that contribute to erections
- Suffer from medical conditions such as a heart disease or diabetes
How common is Erectile Dysfunction?
Approximately one in 10 adult males will suffer from Erectile D on a long-term basis. Many men do experience occasional failure to achieve erection, which can occur for a variety of reasons, such as drinking too much alcohol, stress, relationship problems, or from being extremely tired.
The failure to get an erection less than 20% of the time is not unusual and typically does not require treatment. However, the failure to achieve an erection more than 50% of the time generally means that there is a problem and treatment is needed.
Erectile D does not have to be a part of getting older. While it is true that some older men may need more stimulation, they should still be able to achieve an erection and enjoy intercourse.
What is Manpower Drugs
Manpower drugs means Local drugs Nigerian men use to delay ejaculation and sustain erection.
I interviewed more than a hundred men across the federation and these are the different local man power that most men use to delay ejaculation.
These men told me in confidence that after taking these local herbs, foods or drinks, it boost their libido, increases their confidence and they can have sex for about 4 to 8 hours without stop. This article explores the following question;
- Types of manpower drugs
- Yoruba herbs for manpower
- Man power drinks in Nigeria
- Libido boosters in nigeria
- Man power medicine name in nigeria
- Manpower drugs in lagos
- Hausa medicine for manpower
Names of Manpower Drugs in Nigeria
Here are the Names of local manpower drugs to delay quick ejaculation and weak erection:
2. Gingko biloba
3. Roots soaked in liquor
4. Dapoxetine (for the sophisticated men)
5. Alomo Bitters
6. Orijin Bitters
7. Opa Eyin
9. Wiper Bitters
10. Edges Bitters
11. Agbara Bitters
12. Osomo Bitters
14. Ibile Bitters
15. Agra Appiah Bitters
16. Monkey shoulder
17. Monkey tail
18. Indian hemp
19. Baby oku small whiskey
20. Kasapreko (from Ghana) barks and roots
21. Man Power
34. Pasa Bitters
37. Coconut water
41. Tropical almond (Terminalia catappa)
42. Goat head (Tribulus terrestris)
43. Fadogia agrestis (bakin gagai in Hausa)
44. Velvet bean or Cowhage (Mucuna pruriens, werepe in Yoruba and agbala in Ibo)
45. Date palm (Phoenix dactylifera, dabino in Hausa)
46. Cattle stick or poor man’s candle (Carpolobia lutea). Carpolobia lutea, commonly called cattle stick or poor man’s candle belongs to the plant family polygalaceae.
47. The common names, which the plant is known include cattle stick (English), Abekpok Ibuhu (Eket), Ikpafum, Ndiyan, Nyayanga (Ibibio), Agba or Angalagala (Igbo) and Egbo oshunshun (Yoruba).
52. Black Wood
53. Bajinotu Poka
56. Baby Oku
57. Action bitters
58. Alomo bitters
60. Kunun drink
61. Tiger nuts ( Tiger Nut, known as Aya in Hausa, Ofio in Yoruba, Aki Hausa in Igbo and Hausa’s groundnut in Pidgin
62. Tiger nut drink
63. Dry gin
64. Palm wine
65. Small stout
66. Tramadol (illegal)
67. Benyllin (illegal)
68. Beer (different types)
69. Kayan Maza
70. Kayan mata
71. Avocado pear
72. Guguru and Ekpa (dry roasted corn and groundnut
77. Alomo mixed with milk
78. Kunu mixed with tiger nuts
80. Yoyo bitters
81. Red wine
84. Babeje bitters
85. Bitter Kola
88. Aloe Vera herbal
93. A concoction of Tigernut, dates and coconut
94. Ruzu black
Apart from Viagra and Burantashi which has been scientifically proven to give strong erections, I do not know if others work. Though, the men I interviewed claim it works for them. How did you like this post? Let us know by commenting in the box below!
Here’s a video of our recommended natural combo that will make you last for hours when next you hit the bed with your woman. Click to watch.