In this post we’ll be looking at what are the health benefits of of pineapples.
Pineapple or ananas is a coveted fruit in the gastronomic environment, not only for its exotic use as a sweet ingredient in some oriental dishes, jams but also to make delicious natural or alcoholic drinks.
One of the richest tropical fruits in the world is pineapple, which has a deliciously sweet and refreshing flavor.
What are the health benefits of pineapples?
Continue reading and discover why it is one of our favorite fruits to take care of health.
After reading about the health benefits of pineapples, you will be able to take advantage of it today.
Not only that, the health benefits of pineapples are many, since it is consumed because it is a rich source in antioxidants and nutrients that help improve health, and it also helps to eliminate those toxins and waste that is left in the body because of poor diet, pollution or use of chemical products. Thanks to its diuretic and detoxifying properties.
What are the health benefits of pineapples
- It is a diuretic and detoxifying fruit.
- It contains vitamin C, B1, B6, colic acid and minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese and iron.
- Pineapple Contains much composition of water and fiber
- It’s low in calories, so it’s an ideal fruit for when it is diet
- It has an enzyme called bromelain, which gives it most of the benefits it has, improving digestion and has the ability to destroy intestinal parasites.
- Its high fiber content Sacius hunger, prevents constipation, normalizes the intestinal flora and avoids obesity.
- It helps eliminate fluids retained in the body, achieve a flat belly, stimulates kidneys and eliminates toxic elements.
- Combat arterial hypertension
- It decreases cholesterol in the blood, so it reduces the risk of heart disease.
How does bromelin help?
Bromelina has anti-inflammatory, antitrombotic, anti-formatous and fibrinolytic properties, in fact its anti-inflammatory effect is very useful for those people who suffer from diseases such as acute sinusitis, sore throat,
It is a natural anticoagulant, it causes beneficial changes in white blood cells and in recent studies it was determined that pineapple bromeline and antioxidants could be anticancer.
Pineapple is Rich in antioxidant
Vitamin C, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium help strengthen your defenses and react positively with thyroid and nerve cells; Specifically, vitamin C helps to combat free radicals, which can trigger diseases such as atherosclerosis, cardadish diseases, diabetes and some types of cancer.
Pineapple is a special diet
This diet will help you detoxify your body and eliminate those toxins that you do not need to feel much healthier, eliminate waste, as well as retained liquids.
A plus is that it will help you lose weight quickly, as long as your lifestyle changes for a healthier one. It is advisable to make this diet for 5 days and only two or three times a year.
Breakfast: 2 or 3 pineapple slices, tea or infusion.
Half day: Drink a pineapple refresh which boiling the pineapple shells in 2 liters of water, let it rest and strain it. The resulting liquid placed it in the refrigerator and take it as any soda.
Snack: More pineapple refreshment and a natural yogurt
Dinner: 4 or 5 slices of pineapple.