Hello guys, welcome. Here we’ll be explaining to you the wonderful benefits of bitter kola especially it’s sexual benefits.
Bitter kola has been used for ages majorly in West Africa for enhancing of sexual performance, treat ailments like lungs disorder, malaria, typhoid, cough etc.
We will be telling you how to use bitter kola to last longer in bed.
Without wasting much of your time, if this is your first time of visiting our website please do well to leave your comments on the comments section below.
You can also subscribe to our news letter so as stay updated, as we provide quality value here.
Having said that, over to the facts.
Garcinia Kola is the scientific name for bitter kola and it is readily found in most parts of West Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Cameron, Senagal, Liberia, DR Congo, to mention but a few.
Old folks used to use bitter kola for treating of liver disorders, chronic throat infections, coughs, head or chest aches, cold and lots more.
So definitely this is a must try fruit and if you don’t have any in your possession, better get some now.
Bitter kola is one of the most effective fruits that enhance sexual life.
Please Note: In order not to miss out on any of the procedures, do well to read to the end of this article “how to use bitter kola to last longer in bed”
It is often called almighty bitter kola due to it’s numerous benefits especially the sexual benefits.
Some Intriguing Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola
The vital chemical properties of this nut has proven beyond doubt to be of benefit to the human body.
Here are the top entriguing health benefits of bitter kola.
1) It improves the immune system.
Bitter kola contains a high amount of antioxidants, this high amount of antioxidants fight against bacteria and also increases the body immune levels.
When the body immune level is increased, it becomes strong enough to fight against any contaminants.
2) It helps control Diabetes.
Studies have shown that bitter kola seeds are capable of reducing high blood sugar levels.
This makes it effective for treating Type-2 diabetes or any complications that may arise from this condition.
This however is most effective at the earliest stage of diabetes as the severe stage might require the services of a health expert.
3) It improves sex performance.
Bitter kola is known for its aphrodisiac effects, which means it increase sexual behavior and pleasure, especially among men.
For maximum effect on sexual performance, it is advised you chew the kola or take the bitter kola tea few minutes (5 – 10) before intercourse.
It has also been proven that bitter kola helps to increase sperm count and enhance male fertility.
Bitter Kola also serves as “Lipido Booster” and temporarily boosts Testosterone Levels.
4) Bitter kola fights against Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Since the emergence of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, scientists have been battling day and night to bring a lasting solution to the plague.
Although their battle may seem like a daunting task due to how complicated STDs are, results have shown that the seed and leaf of bitter kola has antibacterial detoxification and cleansing properties, which have made it effective on clinical isolation of Staphylococcus aureus.
5) It improves the Function of the Lungs.
Bitter kola contains saponin, which is an antioxidant, with cleansing and detoxifying effects.
This improves the functions of the Lungs by expanding the alveolar ducts and sacs and as well strengthens the fibre in the tissue of the Lungs.
6) Bitter Kola is an anti malaria agent.
Bitter kola contains kolaviron, a phytochemical known for its anti-oxidant and anti inflammatory properties.
Aside chewing the nuts ordinarily, you can as well enjoy it differently by making the bitter kola tea.
To enjoy daily maximum benefits of bitter kola, it is advisable to prepare the homemade bitter kola tea and take it every morning and night or at any interval you deem best depending on your body system.
How To Prepare The Bitter Kola Tea
To prepare the Bitter kola tea, the following ingredients are required.
Bitter Kola nuts
The essence of the ginger is to give it the spicy hot taste, also good for clearing the heart and other blood circulatory organs, it also helps with the respiratory system).
Bitter kola just as the name rightly implies, has a bitter taste but in the end turns sweet.
Now with such a bitter-sweet taste coupled with the spicy ginger, you are sure to have this aromatic experience overwhelming your taste buds while naturally revitalizing your body system.
Step 1: Peel off the bark of the bitter kolas (10 nuts)
Step 2: Scrape off the bark of the ginger fruit you wish to use (at least 2 )
Step 3: Mash them up together or you can blend them up if you have a blender.
Note: You can also try some other natural ingredients you feel might infuse well into your tea.
4) Add some water to it, (1 litre) and Stir the mixture for one minute.
5) Put the mixture into a sauce pan and place over medium heat to simmer
6) After eight minutes of simmering (when it starts to have some sort of bubbles), put it down.
7) Blend the hot mixture again, this is to enable all the ingredients infuse together at a higher temperature.
It also enables the tea to be more intense, Enabling the ginger in particular to infuse well with the Bitter kola.
Note: Do not add any sweetener or flavor to this. Allow it natural, so as to get the lovely taste of the combo.
8) Sieve the mixture, put the tea in a container and store the chaff for another use.
Boom… Your Bitter kola tea is ready to drink.
Health Benefits Of Eating Bitter Kola (Tea)
The Health benefits of bitter kola as earlier stated are numerous, we’ll mention a few once more as regards the bitter kola tea.
1) Taking this tea every morning helps clear your respiratory and circulatory systems.
2) It gives a fresh sort of energy and vibe to start your day with due to the presence of ginger. Thereby making you feel alive.
3) Incorporating this into your diet will also be helpful if you want to lose some weight as it will boost your metabolism.
4) It also helps your digestive system and prevents indigestion. Which is incredible.
5) It also clears the gut, relieves of chronic coughing, chest aches and some other respiratory track infections.
6) It helps the heart by increasing the level of blood circulation and also purifies the blood of anti-bodies.
7) Since the tea is a stimulant, (due to the presence of caffeine in the bitter kola) it can also helps to increase your energy levels.
So particular in the morning, when you take this it sure does give you that energy you need.
8) It also enhances sexual performance due to the presence of the bitter kola. (Take a tea cup, 20 minutes prior to love making)
9) The tea also have antibacterial benefits, therefore staunting the growth of any harmful bacteria in your body.
So this is a fruit (Bitter kola ) that is common and readily available in West Africa, so why don’t you try incorporating that into your dishes?
You May Also Like:
- Stubborn Grass: 11 Potential Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 16 Medicinal Plants In African Grasslands For Curing Diseases
- What are the Spiritual Benefits Of Bitter Kola? (Garcinia)
- What To Drink To Last Longer In Bed In Nigeria
It is rightly said that health is wealth, to be healthy you have to live rightly.
We can help you live rightly, thus staying healthy. Simply click on the bell notification at the bottom of the page so as to stay updated with new Health tip whenever we share one.
You can as well communicate your opinions, thoughts, ideas, criticisms, reviews or suggestions to us by using the comments section.
Don’t forget to share with family and friends.
Disclaimer: Please if you do have coexisting conditions with your medications, do seek medical assistance before you try any of our remedies.
Reason is be it a fact that all these are natural nutrient packed ingredients, it may conflict with some of medications you might be having and might do more damage to you.
So it’s important you consult your doctor before trying any of these.
Cloves Water: Does It Really Tighten The Vagina? Check All Details Here!
Benefits Of Drinking Clove Water For Fertility, Ovulation, Twinning & Menstruation
Pimple Like Bump On Clitoral Hood: 13 Causes And Treatment
Yellow Discharge Without Smell: Should You Panic?
Liposuction Before And After: Lipo Results On The Belly, Back, Flanks And Culottes For You To Be Inspired!
Why Vaginal Discharge Smells Like Dead Animal? – 8 Causes and Treatments
Thrombosis – Causes, Types And Treatment
How To Burn 4000 Calories Without Stepping Foot In A Gym