How to cure gonorrhea without going to the doctor? This is a question people who want to get rid of Gonorrhea infection will be interested in.
Gonorrhea is a venereal disease known since ancient times, and today it is still one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
For both men and women, gonorrhea is a serious danger, as it affects the mucous membranes of the genitourinary system.
Over 106 million new cases of gonorrhea infection are registered in the world every year.
It is believed that for a man, the chance of “catching a tripper” from a woman is approximately 20-80% with the number of sexual intercourse from 1 to 5, respectively.
It is much easier for women to get infected from a male carrier: approximately 65-72% per 1 sexual act.
Unfortunately, inflammation of the genital organs can rarely be cured 100 percent so that there are no harmful consequences for the body. Another name – tripper is considered more popular than scientific.
Join me as we look at how to cure Gonorrhea in 2weeks – using this 2 simple natural home remedies (clove & orange).
Let’s Dive In!!!
What is the main cause of gonorrhea?
The causative agent is gonococcus (gram-negative diplococcus). It is introduced into the mucous tissue and begins to rapidly destroy it, and often even despite the antibiotics used.
The easiest way to get infected is unprotected sexual contact (vaginal, anal, oral sex).
The infection is transmitted by the carrier even in the absence of obvious symptoms.
The non-sexual route of infection is possible extremely rarely – with direct contact of intimate places with objects used by an infected person (towel, underwear, washcloth and other bath accessories).
Babies acquire this infection from an infected mother during childbirth.
At the same time, children’s respiratory tract, eyes, rectum are affected, and sometimes it comes to a general infection of the blood.
How to Cure Gonorrhea Without Going to the Doctor
Cloves are 10 times stronger than resistant Antibiotics. Types of antibiotic resistance drugs:
Once the body picks up a resistance, antibiotics stops working which means that the organism causing Gonorrhea would fail to die.
Home Ingredients for Gonorrhea treatment:
- 2 oranges
- Crush cloves into a fine powder
- Squeeze 2 oranges into a glass to get the juice.
- Put 1 teaspoon of clove powder into the juice and drink morning and evening for 2 week.
- Wait for another two weeks for the infection to clear completely from your body then go the the clinic for checkup and thank nature.
You may also be interested in:
What are the symptoms & signs of gonorrhea?
With such a disease as gonorrhea, the symptoms are sometimes implicit.
The asymptomatic course of the infection is the most insidious, because it is not possible to immediately take appropriate measures.
A person is essentially a carrier and continues to infect other people through intimate contact.
In other cases, common signs of gonorrhea for all infected people:
- Conjunctivitis (eye inflammation);
- Discomfort, purulent discharge from the anus;
- Painful sensations in the tendons;
- Pain in the joints of the knees and elbows;
- Rash on the body for no apparent reason;
- Elevated temperature.
Sometimes gonorrhea in men differs from the female version, although the affected areas are the same (genital organs, conjunctiva of the eyes, oral cavity and larynx, rectum).
What are Symptoms more common in women:
- Pulling pains in the lower abdomen;
- Abundant purulent discharge from the vagina (yellow-green in color, with an unpleasant characteristic smell);
- Possible bleeding (but not in connection with menstruation);
- Pain during intercourse;
- Increased body temperature;
- Impossibility of conception.
What are the most common symptoms of gonorrhea in men?
- profuse secretions appear from the penis – at first mucous, after a few days purulent, yellowish-green in color, with an unpleasant smell, sometimes with blood veins;
- discomfort during urination, burning in the penis;
- swelling of the scrotum, its soreness.
Does gonorrhea have complications?
If the infection goes into a chronic and hidden stage, it can lead to serious complications. So, gonorrhea in women often affects the pelvic cavity, fallopian tubes. Result: increased risk of ectopic pregnancy, inability to conceive.
What are the complications for gonorrhea for men?
- erectile dysfunction (impotence) due to prostatitis;
- infertility due to prostatitis;
- narrowing of the urethra.
Residual phenomena typical for representatives of both sexes are quite common: damage to joints and tendons, development of meningitis, endocarditis.
There is evidence that in approximately 2-3% of cases, when infected through the anus, the infection quickly spreads throughout the body.
What are gonorrhea diagnostics?
Diagnostics is planned and preventive. In the first case, the infected patient turns to the doctor himself, having discovered any symptoms. In the second case, tests are given during professional examinations, medical commissions and other supervisory measures not directly related to this STD.
The most common types of diagnosis of gonorrhea
- examination of morning urine (the very first portion of 10-15 ml);
- bacteriological smear (for women – from the vagina, for men – from the urethra);
- PCR analysis (polymerase chain reaction) – examination of secretions from the genitals or blood, if the bacteriological smear did not give results, but there are symptoms.
Other diagnostic methods are possible at the discretion of the doctor, because the symptoms often echo with other diseases related to the respiratory system, eyes, joints, etc.